Monday, August 15, 2011

Watch And Wear - Secret Agent Hung Assassin

Gimmie' some skin. For a long time my choice of skin has been Belleza. Joining their group for 250L will get you this new skin called Jacob along with a few other skins at the store group gift center. They are given in several shades as well, and for the ladies, it's the same great deal. I found a store for awesome outfits the other day, Justise Barcelos Collections. Here you see the Hung Assassin outfit in all its glory. I love the details and the flexibility of his outfits. One boxed set will do you for several options to mix and match with whatever you have. Two great places for bargain shopping and style.
You can continue to follow my style blog at









Also find them here




You can also find Watch And Wear posted here with each update http://watchandwear.blogspot.com/
I'll continue to post the mature rated posts here as well:)