Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year - A New Look- The Aging Of An Avatar

I felt it was time to make a new older basic look for myself. As of today you will see me inworld as this basic avatar most often. The shape remains the same, Lothario from Agape. The skin is one I've had for a while but rarely used, A Touch Of Gray from Sacred. The hair I found on the marketplace matches really well with what I planned for this avatar, Cruz from Redgrave. The glasses are from my favorite store for optics Kumaki, the style name is Boston. I got the skin and the hair in a few shades to switch around a bit.  Enjoy!
















2 comments:

  1. With your excellent bone-structure you still look drop-dead-gorgeous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to age your avatar but after a while like everything else you get sick of it and return to your youth. My Ziggy avatar is definately younger than my old Rhett avatar. ;-)
    Anyone asking..I am 16 and that's my story and I am sticking to it :-)

    ReplyDelete